How to Apply
Job Search Resources
Business Department Internship Program is intended to assist students in
obtaining practical business experience that will complement and enhance the
traditional educational process. The experience will aid students in the
exploration of potential career opportunities and assist in clarifying
personal, educational and career goals.
Objectives of the Internship Program
The student will:
- conduct assigned and supervised work in an
organization that is related to and integrated with academic program
- develop business knowledge and personal skills
necessary for success in the business world.
- be able to apply theory in actual business
- be able to identify and enhance career development
opportunities through participation in the internship program.
- be able to further develop leadership skills.
- further develop
computer and technological skills through actual business applications.
- further develop oral and
written communication skills, decision-making skills and problem-solving
- apply basic course content
in the areas of management, marketing, accounting, communication,
computers and human resource management.
Return to top of